Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Enoshima

This weekend I wanted a quiet weekend, so I took a solo-trip saturday to enoshima, a small Island near Kamakura, about 1.5 hours west of Tokyo... See below. Also included, two photo's of me for all my fans out there... :P (or my friends who are starting to forget what I look like)




The next day, sunday, Juan was here, a Spanish friend of mine who I know from Beijing and who now lives in Hong Kong. So I gave him the Tokyo express tour at a suicidal rate and schedule which was straining even for my (i hear infamous) standards and at the end of the day ate together with some of our JPP group at a way-over-the-top-but-still-heaps-of-fun-athough-i-would-never-admit-it-Ninja-restaurant, which was hid away in the narrow corridors of a dark ninja dungeon. Was good food, and the ninjas performed life-threatening tricks such as "pick a card any card" and "hold this elastic band oops now it's gone".

1 comment:

teacher-in-nepal said...

Just one week to go old man. Too busy to update the blog, or too hot?